Terms and Conditions
Referral Program Terms & Conditions for Project Partners, Inc.
- Submission of Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Email Address: The party being referred (hereinafter referred to as the “Referred Party”) shall furnish Project Partners, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) with their official Curriculum Vitae (CV) and email address.
- Reception and Storage of Personal Data: Upon submission, the Company shall receive and store the Referred Party’s CV, email address, and any accompanying personal data in strict adherence to applicable data protection and privacy laws. The Company commits to implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of such data.
- Consent to Electronic Communication: By providing their email address and phone number, the Referred Party hereby grants explicit consent to the Company to initiate electronic and telephonic communication for purposes related to the Referral Program, company updates, and other relevant notifications. The Referred Party retains the right to revoke this consent at any given time by notifying the Company.
- Exclusion Criteria: Any Referred Party who has heretofore submitted a CV or has formally applied for any position within the Company shall be deemed ineligible for the purposes of this Referral Program.
- Limitation on Referral Bonuses: For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no predetermined limitation on the quantum of referral bonuses that an individual may accrue, irrespective of the temporal gap between the referral’s initiation and the satisfaction of all requisite conditions for bonus eligibility.
- Conditions Precedent for Referral Bonus: A referral bonus shall be conferred solely upon the condition that the Referred Party is formally inducted into the employ of the Company and subsequently renders services for a cumulative duration not less than 40 hours.
- Disbursement of Referral Bonus: Subsequent to the Referred Party fulfilling the aforementioned 40-hour service criterion, the Company shall, within a period not exceeding 90 calendar days, effectuate the disbursement of the referral bonus to the eligible party.
- Gift Card Provision: Upon the Company’s receipt and acknowledgment of the CV from the Referred Party, both the referring individual and the Referred Party shall be entitled, in good faith, to a Starbucks gift card.
- Retention and Deletion of Data: The Company shall retain the personal data of the Referred Party for a duration consistent with the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws. Upon the expiration of the retention period or upon the Referred Party’s request, the Company shall undertake to delete or anonymize the data, unless legal provisions dictate otherwise.
- By submitting a referral form, Referrer agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
Should there arise any queries or points of contention pertaining to the aforementioned terms, parties are encouraged to establish communication via telephonic means at 949-852-9300 ext. 101 or through electronic mail at Referral@ProjectPartners.com.