Career by choice. Not by chance.
We focus on your long-term career, not merely the next good-paying job. We take the time to learn about your overall objectives and develop a long-range career map. As civil engineers ourselves, we know what it takes to move up the ladder and how to build career strategies that succeed. We help you get a career by choice, not by chance.
What is your career goal?
Learn how Project Partners will help you get the career you want.
Public and private sector organizations need your engineering talents.
Disciplines We Specialize In:
- Water / Wastewater
- Drainage / Storm Water / Water Resources
- Public Works Support
- Traffic and Transportation
- Land Development
- Construction Management
- Solid Waste
- Ports / Airports / Rail
Professionals We Place:
- Civil Engineers (Senior Level, Associates, and Assistants)
- Program Managers and Project Managers
Engineering Support Staff
- Engineering Technicians
- Designers (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, and Electrical)
- CAD Technicians
- GIS Analysts
- Grant Writers / Administrators
- Contract Administration
- Resident Engineer
- Construction Managers
- Cost Estimators
- Water / Wastewater Operators
- Water Quality Analysis
- SCADA Technician
Check out our job board for additional opportunities or apply online.
Project Partners is hiring! Our process:
- Complete an application online. Provide your project experiences, professional licenses, and work history
- A project manager will contact you to discuss your skills, experience and your career goals.
- We will send you potential opportunities to see if you are interested.
- We set up an interview based on your results.
- The final step is being invited to Project Partners Employee Orientation.
- Medical and dental plans – Project Partners offers a variety of medical and dental plans to choose from. You can decide what is best for you and your loved ones. We pay 80% of our employees’ medical premium costs.
- Paid time off – Start accruing paid time off right away – including vacation, holidays and floating days off
- 401(k) program
- Profit sharing